Majestic Replacement Window
Pratt & D’Angelo in collaboration with Ideal Windows has developed the state-of-the art vinyl replacement window for our customers. We call this window the “P&D Majestic” and it has been designed with a list of unique features not found in any other dual-pane vinyl window on the market today.
The P&D Majestic Window Features & Benefits
- ESM Glass System – ESM is the “next generation” glass system that gives triple pane performance at a dual pane price. 30% less weight and 40% less cost than triple pane. All P&D Majestic windows employ “Double Strength” glass with a .23 U Value.
- Double Strength Glass – Glass is 20% thicker than standard single strength and helps reduce breakage and stress cracks.
- Visible Glass Area – Double Strength Glass packaged with structurally engineered frame results in 25% more glass area than typical “Boxy” replacement windows.
- Stainless Steel Spacer System – Keep edges of the window glass warmer.
- DP-35 Rating – The P&D Majestic double hung replacement window performs to a DP-35 rating right out of the box. Hence, they are designed to withstand wind gusts over 120 mph.
- Thermally Efficient Frame – All frames are injected with polyurethane foam increasing the insulating value of the window frame by 30%.
- Reinforced Lock and Keeper Rails – All windows use a composite material to reinforce the lock and keeper rail providing additional structural stability and security.
- Shadow Grooved Welded Sashes – Provide a cleaner and higher end look to window along with fully welded sill that eliminates the need for weepholes.
- Locking Screen - Heavy duty extruded aluminum screen with peened steel reinforced corners and locking tabs.
- Colors and Grids – Wide range of colors and grid styles to fit every style and budget.
- Privacy Blinds – Blinds between the glass allows the homeowner to control light and privacy by tilting the slats to their preference or by lifting them for a direct view.
- Lifetime Warranty – Lifetime warranty against glass breakage, seal breakage or screen breakage. It even includes accidental breakage. These are the last windows you will ever buy.